In order to hard reset a Gigaset ME Pro, you should perform the following steps.
Remember! Hard reset will delete all the data on your device; pictures, contacts, messages, apps and more.
Gigaset ME Pro device will be brought back to the default configuration of a brand new device.
1. Press-hold Power to turn off the phone.
2. Next, press-hold Volume Up + Power buttons for a few seconds.
3. Let go of buttons held when Android logo starts.
4. Select Recovery by using Volume and Power buttons to navigate to and select it.
5. Lastly, select Yes - delete all user data and reboot system now.
6. Well done, the hard reset process is over.