In order to hard reset a Gigaset QV1030, you should perform the following steps.
Remember! Hard reset will delete all the data on your device; pictures, contacts, messages, apps and more.
Gigaset QV1030 device will be brought back to the default configuration of a brand new device.
1. Press-hold Power to turn off the phone.
2. Next, press-hold Volume Up + Power buttons for a few seconds.
3. Let go of buttons held when Android logo starts.
4. Enter Recovery by pressing and holding the Power button.
5. Use Volume and Power buttons to select Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
5. Complete the process by selecting Yes - delete all user data and reboot system now.
6. You have completed the hard reset process.