In order to hard reset a Ginzzu RS8501, you should perform the following steps.
Remember! Hard reset will delete all the data on your device; pictures, contacts, messages, apps and more.
Ginzzu RS8501 device will be brought back to the default configuration of a brand new device.
1. Turn off the phone.
2. Press'n'hold the Volume Up and Power buttons.
3. Release them when the Boot Mode starts.
4. Use Volume buttons to select Recovery.
5. When the Android Robot appear, press Volume Up and Power buttons again.
6. Now use Volume and Power buttons to navigate to and select the wipe data/factory reset option.
7. Lastly, select Yes - delete all user data and reboot system now.
8. Well done, the hard reset process is over.