In order to hard reset a Ginzzu S5050, you should perform the following steps.
Remember! Hard reset will delete all the data on your device; pictures, contacts, messages, apps and more.
Ginzzu S5050 device will be brought back to the default configuration of a brand new device.
1. Power down the phone by pressing and holding Power.
2. Now press and hold Volume Up + Power buttons for a few seconds.
3. Release held buttons when the Ginzzu logo appears.
4. Enter Recovery Mode by press-holding Power button.
5. Now use Volume and Power buttons to navigate to and select the wipe data/factory reset option.
6. Lastly, select Yes - delete all user data and reboot system now.
7. Well done, the hard reset process is over.