In order to hard reset a Ginzzu ST6010, you should perform the following steps.
Remember! Hard reset will delete all the data on your device; pictures, contacts, messages, apps and more.
Ginzzu ST6010 device will be brought back to the default configuration of a brand new device.
1. Power down the phone by pressing and holding Power.
2. Now press and hold Volume Up + Power buttons for a few seconds.
3. Release both buttons when the GINZZU logo pops up.
4. Press-hold Power button.
5. Select wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume to navigate to and Power to accept it.
7. Lastly, select Yes - delete all user data and reboot system now.
8. Well done, the hard reset process is over.