In order to hard reset a Ginzzu ST6030, you should perform the following steps.
Remember! Hard reset will delete all the data on your device; pictures, contacts, messages, apps and more.
Ginzzu ST6030 device will be brought back to the default configuration of a brand new device.
1. Press-hold Power to turn off the phone.
2. Next, press-hold Volume Up + Power buttons for a few seconds.
3. Ginzzu logo will appear. When it does, let go of the above buttons.
4. Press & hold the Power button until Recovery Mode starts.
5. Next, select wipe data/factory reset option. Navigate to it with Volume, select it with Power buttons.
6. Complete the process by selecting Yes - delete all user data and reboot system now.
7. You have completed the hard reset process.