In our description database there are 2 solutions for performing hard reset for Google Pixel.
Choose the first method and follow the steps to perform a hard reset. If the first solution does not work, try the next method.
Please remember! Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps etc. Everything. Google Pixel device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
1. Welcome. Lets begin. First, please press the Power button to turn your phone on.
2. Be so kind as to press and hold the Volume Down button for a few seconds.
3. While holding Volume Up button, press the Power up button. Hold them both, release after three seconds or so.
4. Now select the Recovery option. To do that, use Volume buttons no navigate and Power key to confirm your choice.
5.Wait for the Android icon to show up and, when it does, press the Power button for a couple of seconds.
6. Keep holding the Power button and quickly press the Volume Up button.
7. Now choose the wipe data/factory reset option. Use Volume button to scroll and Power button to select.
8. You are almost done. Select the Yes or Yes - delete all user data option.
9. Lastly, select reboot system now. Your phone will now return to its default settings. Well done!
1. Hello! Start by turning your phone on (hold down the Power button).
2. Now open Menu, Settings, Backup and Reset and select Factory Data Reset.
3. Lastly, select Reset Device and Erase Everything.
4. Well done! Your phone is now resetting and restarting, completing the hard reset process.