In our description database there are 2 solutions for performing hard reset for Google Pixel XL.
Choose the first method and follow the steps to perform a hard reset. If the first solution does not work, try the next method.
Please remember! Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps etc. Everything. Google Pixel XL device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
1. For starters, switch the phone on by holding down the Power button.
2. Now hold down the Volume button for a moment. As you hold it, press the Power button. Hold both of them for four seconds. Or three. Or even six.
4. Next, select Recovery option. To do that, use Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
5. When the Android image shows on screen, hold down the Power & Volume Up buttons for a few seconds.
7. Using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select, select the wipe data/factory reset option.
1. Lets begin. Please press the Power button in order to turn your phone on.
2. Time to browse. Enter Menu > Settings > Backup and Reset and choose Factory Data Reset.
3. Continue by tapping Reset Device. Select Erase Everything.
4. The phone is now returning to its default state. Grats.