In order to hard reset a Gooweel M15, you should perform the following steps.
Remember! Hard reset will delete all the data on your device; pictures, contacts, messages, apps and more.
Gooweel M15 device will be brought back to the default configuration of a brand new device.
1. Power down the phone by pressing and holding Power.
2. Now press and hold Volume Up + Power buttons for a few seconds.
3. Release held buttons when the Gooweel or Boot Mode or Android logo appears.
5. Now use Volume and Power buttons to navigate to and select the wipe data/factory reset option.
6. Lastly, select Yes and reboot system now.
7. Well done, the hard reset process is over.