In order to hard reset a Gooweel M17, you should perform the following steps.
Remember! Hard reset will delete all the data on your device; pictures, contacts, messages, apps and more.
Gooweel M17 device will be brought back to the default configuration of a brand new device.
1. Press-hold Power to turn off the phone.
2. Next, press-hold Volume Up + Power buttons for a few seconds.
3. Android or Gooweel logo or Boot Mode will appear. When it does, let go of the above buttons.
4. Next, select wipe data/factory reset option. Navigate to it with Volume, select it with Power buttons.
5. Complete the process by selecting Yes and reboot system now.
6. You have completed the hard reset process.