In order to hard reset a Gretel A6, you should perform the following steps.
Remember! Hard reset will delete all the data on your device; pictures, contacts, messages, apps and more.
Gretel A6 device will be brought back to the default configuration of a brand new device.
1. Power down the phone by pressing and holding Power.
2. Now press and hold Volume Up + Power buttons for a few seconds.
3. Release held buttons when the Gretel or Boot Mode or Android logo appears.
4. Enter Recovery Mode by using Volume buttons.
5. Wait for the Gretel or Boot Mode or Android logo to appear. When it does, press Power and Volume Up to enter Recovery Mode.