In order to hard reset a Gretel A7, you should perform the following steps.
Remember! Hard reset will delete all the data on your device; pictures, contacts, messages, apps and more.
Gretel A7 device will be brought back to the default configuration of a brand new device.
1. Press-hold Power to turn off the phone.
2. Next, press-hold Volume Up + Power buttons for a few seconds.
3. Android or Gretel logo or Boot Mode will appear. When it does, let go of the above buttons.
4. Press Volume Up to navigate to Recovery Mode, press Volume Down to open it.
5. When the Android or Gretel logo or Boot Mode appears, press Power + Volume Up. You will enter Recovery mode.
6. Next, select wipe data/factory reset option. Navigate to it with Volume, select it with Power buttons.
7. Complete the process by selecting Yes and reboot system now.