In order to hard reset a Hannspree SN1AT71W, you should perform the following steps.
Remember! Hard reset will delete all the data on your device; pictures, contacts, messages, apps and more.
Hannspree SN1AT71W device will be brought back to the default configuration of a brand new device.
1. Power down the phone by pressing and holding Power.
2. Now press and hold Volume Up + Power buttons for a few seconds.
3. Release held buttons when the Hannspree or Boot Mode or Android logo appears.
4. Press & hold Power button to enter Recovery Mode.
5. Now use Volume buttons to navigate to and select the wipe data/factory reset option.
6. Lastly, select Yes and reboot system now.
7. Well done, the hard reset process is over.