In order to hard reset a Hannspree SN1AT74 HANNSpad 10.1 HD, you should perform the following steps.
Remember! Hard reset will delete all the data on your device; pictures, contacts, messages, apps and more.
Hannspree SN1AT74 HANNSpad 10.1 HD device will be brought back to the default configuration of a brand new device.
1. Press-hold Power to turn off the phone.
2. Next, press-hold Volume Up + Power buttons for a few seconds.
3. Android or Hannspree logo or Boot Mode will appear. When it does, let go of the above buttons.
4. Enter Recovery Mode by pressing and holding the Power button.
5. Next, select wipe data/factory reset option. Navigate to it with Volume buttons.
6. Complete the process by selecting Yes and reboot system now.
7. You have completed the hard reset process.