In order to hard reset a Hisense H20, you should perform the following steps.
Remember! Hard reset will delete all the data on your device; pictures, contacts, messages, apps and more.
Hisense H20 device will be brought back to the default configuration of a brand new device.
1. Power up the phone.
2. Now press and hold the Power and Volume Up buttons. Wait for the Hisense /Android logo/Recovery Mode/Boot Mode to appear and let go of them.
3. Enter Recovery Mode by pressing and holding the Power button.
4. Select the wipe data/factory reset option - to do that, use Volume buttons to navigat and Power to confirm.
5. Select Yes.
6. And now select reboot system now.
7. The hard reset should now be complete.
9. Good job!