In our description database there are 2 solutions for performing hard reset for HP Slate 7.
Choose the first method and follow the steps to perform a hard reset. If the first solution does not work, try the next method.
Please remember! Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps etc. Everything. HP Slate 7 device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
1. Start by turning off the device.
2. Now press'n'hold the Power and Volume Up buttons for five seconds.
3. You can let go of these buttons when an HP logo appears on the screen.
4. Now press Volume Up to select the wipe data/factory reset and then press the Power button to confirm your choice.
5. Next, select the Yes--delete all user data in the same way as above.
6. Restart the device by selecting reboot system now.
7. Good job, the hard reset process is complete.