In our description database there are 2 solutions for performing hard reset for HP Slate7 VoiceTab.
Choose the first method and follow the steps to perform a hard reset. If the first solution does not work, try the next method.
Please remember! Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps etc. Everything. HP Slate7 VoiceTab device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
1. For starters, switch the phone on by holding down the Power button.
2. Now hold down the Power and Volume Up buttons for a moment.
4. Using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select, select the wipe data/factory reset option.
5. Afterwards, select either Yes or Yes - delete all user data.
6. Reboot system now is the last option to choose. After that, your phone should reset. Grats.
1. Lets begin. Please press the Power button in order to turn your phone on.
2. Time to browse. Enter Menu > Settings > Backup and Reset and choose Factory Data Reset.
3. Continue by tapping Reset Device. Select Erase Everything.
4. The phone is now returning to its default state. Grats.