In our description database there are 2 solutions for performing hard reset for HP Slate8 Pro.
Choose the first method and follow the steps to perform a hard reset. If the first solution does not work, try the next method.
Please remember! Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps etc. Everything. HP Slate8 Pro device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
1. First, power up the device.
2. Next, open Menu and Settings, then go to Backup and Reset and Factory Data Reset.
3. To complete the process, tap Reset Phone and, lastly, choose the Erase Everything option.
4. Your device will now reset and reboot. You have completed the hard reset process. Dandy.
1. Begin the process by powering up the device.
2. Afterwards, press and hold the Power & Volume Up buttons for five seconds or so.
3. HP logo will appear on screen. When it does, release the aforementioned buttons.
4. Select the wipe data/factory reset option - Volume buttons scrolls, Power confirms.
5. Now choose the Yes or or Yes - delete all user data option.
6. Have your phone reset and complete the operation by selecting the reboot system now option.