In our description database there are 2 solutions for performing hard reset for HTC 10 Lifestyle.
Choose the first method and follow the steps to perform a hard reset. If the first solution does not work, try the next method.
Please remember! Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps etc. Everything. HTC 10 Lifestyle device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
1. For starters, switch the phone on by holding down the Power button.
2. Now hold down the Power and Volume Down buttons for a moment.
3. Release these two buttons after Download Mode menu pops on screen.
4. Using Volume and Power buttons, select the Bootloader mode and, afterwards, Reboot to Recovery Mode.
5. When an exclamation mark appears on screen, press and hold the Power & Volume Up buttons.
6. Using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select, select the wipe data/factory reset option.
1. Lets begin. Please press the Power button in order to turn your phone on.
2. Time to browse. Enter Menu > Settings > Backup and Reset and choose Factory Data Reset.
3. Continue by tapping Reset Device. Select Erase Everything.
4. The phone is now returning to its default state. Grats.