In our description database there are 2 solutions for performing hard reset for HTC Desire 600 dual sim.
Choose the first method and follow the steps to perform a hard reset. If the first solution does not work, try the next method.
Please remember! Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps etc. Everything. HTC Desire 600 dual sim device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
1. For starters, power down the device.
2. Continue by pressing and holding the Power & Volume Down buttons for a moment.
3. Android image will appear on screen. When it does, release the aforementioned buttons.
4. Almost there... choose the wipe data/factory reset option - Volume buttons scroll, Power confirms.
5. Your phone will now reset and restart. Voila.
1. First, power up the device.
2. Next, open Menu and Settings, then go to Backup and Reset.
3. Tap Reset Phone and select Erase All Data.
4. Select OK to confirm. The phone will now turn off and back on, returning to its default settings. Grats.