In our description database there are 3 solutions for performing hard reset for HTC Desire 628.
Choose the first method and follow the steps to perform a hard reset. If the first solution does not work, try the next method.
Please remember! Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps etc. Everything. HTC Desire 628 device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
1. In order to switch off your device press the Power key for a short while.
2. Then press and hold Volume Down + Power button at the sime time for a couple of seconds.
3. Select the wipe data/factory reset option. Use Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select.
1. Welcome. Start by turning your phone on (hold down the Power button).
2. Now open Menu, Settings, Backup and Reset and select Factory Data Reset.
3. Lastly, select Reset Device and Erase Everything.
4. Good job! Your phone is now resetting and rebooting, completing the hard reset process.
1. Lets get started. Begin by pressing the Power button to turn your phone on.
2. Now press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons for five seconds.
3. Next, press and hold Power button in order to enter Recovery Mode.
4. When the phone's image appears on-screen, press'n'hold the Volume Up and Power buttons.
5. Select the wipe data/factory reset option. Use Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select.