In our description database there are 2 solutions for performing hard reset for HTC Desire 650.
Choose the first method and follow the steps to perform a hard reset. If the first solution does not work, try the next method.
Please remember! Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps etc. Everything. HTC Desire 650 device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
1. Hi. First of all, switch the phone on by holding down the Power button.
2. Next thing to do is to hold down the Power and Volume Down buttons for a few seconds.
3. You should release these two buttons after an HTC logo pops on screen.
4. Using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select, select the Bootloader mode option.
5. Now, in the same way as above, select the Reboot to Recovery Mode option.
6. Android robot will appear on screen. When it does, press'n'hold the Power and Volume Up buttons.
8. Select the wipe data/factory reset option. Use Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select.
1. Welcome. Start by turning your phone on (hold down the Power button).
2. Now open Menu, Settings, Backup and Reset and select Factory Data Reset.
3. Lastly, select Reset Device and Erase Everything.
4. Good job! Your phone is now resetting and rebooting, completing the hard reset process.