In our description database there are 2 solutions for performing hard reset for HTC Desire 700.
Choose the first method and follow the steps to perform a hard reset. If the first solution does not work, try the next method.
Please remember! Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps etc. Everything. HTC Desire 700 device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
1. For starters, power down and back up the device.
2. Continue by pressing and holding the Power & Volume Down buttons for a moment.
3. Bootloader menu will appear on screen. When it does, release the aforementioned buttons.
5. Almost there... choose the wipe data/factory reset option - Volume buttons scroll, Power confirms.
1. First, power up the device.
2. Next, open Menu and Settings, then go to Backup and Reset and Factory Data Reset.