In our description database there are 3 solutions for performing hard reset for HTC Desire 728 dual sim.
Choose the first method and follow the steps to perform a hard reset. If the first solution does not work, try the next method.
Please remember! Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps etc. Everything. HTC Desire 728 dual sim device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
1. Press'n'hold the Power button in order to turn the phone off.
2. Is it off? Then press the Volume Down + Power buttons for a brief moment.
3. Release the Power button when a HTC logo appears on screen.
4. Now select Factory reset.
5. Well done, the hard reset is complete.
1. Welcome. Start by turning your phone on (hold down the Power button).
2. Now open Menu, Settings, Backup and Reset and select Factory Data Reset.
3. Lastly, select Reset Device and Erase Everything.
4. Good job! Your phone is now resetting and rebooting, completing the hard reset process.
1. Turn off the phone with a Power button.
2. Press'n'hold the Power and Volume Down buttons.
3. Release the Power button when an HTC logo shows on screen.
4. Afterwards use the Volume keys to select option "Bootloader", and press Power button to confirm.
5. Select the Reboot to Recovery Mode option.
6. Now select the wipe data / factory reset option.
7. NOW select the Yes -- delete all user data and reboot system now options.
8. Good job, the hard reset is over.