In our description database there are 2 solutions for performing hard reset for HTC DROID ERIS.
Choose the first method and follow the steps to perform a hard reset. If the first solution does not work, try the next method.
Please remember! Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps etc. Everything. HTC DROID ERIS device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
1. Turn the phone off and back on.
2. Now press'n'hold Volum Down and Send buttons simultaneously.
3. Keep holding them when you press the Power button.
4. Android image should pop on screen. When it does, press Home button.
5. Your phone should now reset and restart. Great.
1. Welcome. Start by turning your phone on (hold down the Power button).
2. Press Home button and go to Settings > Security.
3. Select Factory Data Reset > Reset Phone > Erase Everything.
4. The phone will reset and restart. Good job.