In our description database there are 2 solutions for performing hard reset for HTC Evo 4G LTE.
Choose the first method and follow the steps to perform a hard reset. If the first solution does not work, try the next method.
Please remember! Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps etc. Everything. HTC Evo 4G LTE device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
1. Welcome. Start by turning your phone on (hold down the Power button).
2. Now open Menu, Settings, Storage and select Factory Data Reset.
3. Lastly, select Reset Device and Erase Everything.
1. Turn the phone off and then back on. Press'n'hold the Power and Volume up buttons.
2. When an Android image appears, release the abovementioned buttons.
3. Select Factory Reset by pressing down the Volume down and Power buttons.