In our description database there are 2 solutions for performing hard reset for HTC Explorer.
Choose the first method and follow the steps to perform a hard reset. If the first solution does not work, try the next method.
Please remember! Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps etc. Everything. HTC Explorer device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
1. For starters, power up the device.
2. Continue by pressing and holding the Power & Volume Down buttons for a moment.
3. Bootloader menu will appear on screen. When it does, release the aforementioned buttons.
4. Almost there... choose the wipe data/factory reset option - Volume buttons scroll, Power confirms.
5. Lastly, have your phone reset and restart by selecting the reboot system now option.
1. First, power up the device.
2. Next, open Menu and Settings, then go to Backup and Reset and Factory Data Reset.
3. To complete the process, tap Reset Phone and, lastly, choose the Erase Everything option.
4. Your device will now reset and restart. You have completed the hard reset process. Shiny.