In our description database there are 2 solutions for performing hard reset for HTC One Max.
Choose the first method and follow the steps to perform a hard reset. If the first solution does not work, try the next method.
Please remember! Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps etc. Everything. HTC One Max device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
1. Turn off the phone by holding the Power key.
2. Now press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons for five seconds.
3. Select the factory reset option. Use Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select.
4. The hard reset process is complete. Congratulations.
1. Welcome. Start by turning your phone on (hold down the Power button).
2. Enter Menu > Settings > Backup and Reset.
3. Lastly, select Reset Phone and Erase All Data.
4. Confirm with OK. Good job! Your phone is now resetting and rebooting, completing the hard reset process.