In our description database there are 2 solutions for performing hard reset for HTC One S9.
Choose the first method and follow the steps to perform a hard reset. If the first solution does not work, try the next method.
Please remember! Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps etc. Everything. HTC One S9 device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
1. Lets begin. Please press the Power button in order to turn your phone on.
2. Enter Menu > Settings > Backup and Reset.
3. Tap Reset Phone and select Erase All Data.
4. Select OK to confirm. The phone will now turn off and back on, returning to its default settings. Grats.
1. Hi. First of all, switch the phone on by holding down the Power button.
4. Using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select, select the Bootloader option.