In our description database there are 2 solutions for performing hard reset for HTC One SV.
Choose the first method and follow the steps to perform a hard reset. If the first solution does not work, try the next method.
Please remember! Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps etc. Everything. HTC One SV device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
1. First, power up the device.
2. Next, open Menu and Settings, then go to storage.
3. To complete the process, tap Reset Phone and, lastly, choose the Erase All Data option.
4. After tapping OK, device will now reset and restart. You have completed the hard reset process. Shiny.
1. For starters, power up the device.
2. Continue by pressing and holding the Power & Volume Down buttons for a moment.
3. Android image will appear on screen. When it does, release the aforementioned buttons.
4. Almost there... choose the wipe data/factory reset option - Volume buttons scroll, Power confirms.