In our description database there are 2 solutions for performing hard reset for HTC Windows Phone 8S.
Choose the first method and follow the steps to perform a hard reset. If the first solution does not work, try the next method.
Please remember! Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps etc. Everything. HTC Windows Phone 8S device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
1. Starting in the Main Menu, go to Settings, About and select Reset your phone option.
2. Tap Yes and turn off the phone.
3. Hold down the Volume Down button and press, just for a second, Power button.
4. Let go of the Volume Down when a new icon shows on screen.
5. Press the following buttons in the sequence given: Volume Up > Volume Down > Power > Volume Down
1. Begin on the Start screen. Please, slide to the left.
2. Now tap Settings > About > Reset your phone and, lastly, Yes. Done!