In our description database there are 3 solutions for performing hard reset for Huawei Activa 4G.
Choose the first method and follow the steps to perform a hard reset. If the first solution does not work, try the next method.
Please remember! Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps etc. Everything. Huawei Activa 4G device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
1. Welcome. Start by turning your phone on (hold down the Power button).
2. Now open Menu and enter Settings, then Privacy.
3. Lastly, select Factory data reset, Reset Device and Erase everything.
4. Good job! Your phone is now resetting and rebooting, completing the hard reset process.
1. Lets get started. Begin by pressing the Power button to turn your phone off.
2. Now press and hold the Power and Volume Up buttons for fifteen seconds.
3. Let go of these buttons when Recovery menu shows on screen.
4. Select the wipe data/factory reset option. Use Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select.
5. Using the same method as above, select Yes, delete all user data and reboot system now.
6. The hard reset process is complete. Congratulations.
4. Select the Factory Reset option. Voila, done.