In our description database there are 2 solutions for performing hard reset for Huawei Ascend G615.
Choose the first method and follow the steps to perform a hard reset. If the first solution does not work, try the next method.
Please remember! Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps etc. Everything. Huawei Ascend G615 device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
1. Welcome. Start by turning your phone on (hold down the Power button).
2. Now open Menu, Settings, Backup and Reset.
3. Lastly, select Factory data reset, Reset Device and Erase everything.
4. Good job! Your phone is now resetting and rebooting, completing the hard reset process.
1. Lets get started. Begin by pressing the Power button to turn your phone off.
2. Now press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons for five seconds.
3. Let go of these buttons when Android logo shows on screen.
4. Select the wipe data/factory reset option. Use Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select.