In our description database there are 2 solutions for performing hard reset for Huawei Ascend Mate2 4G.
Choose the first method and follow the steps to perform a hard reset. If the first solution does not work, try the next method.
Please remember! Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps etc. Everything. Huawei Ascend Mate2 4G device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
1. Lets begin. Please press the Power button in order to turn your phone on.
2. Enter Menu > Settings > Privacy.
3. Tap Factory data reset, Reset and select Erase everything.
4. The phone will now turn off and back on, returning to its default settings. Grats.
1. Hi. First of all, switch the phone off by holding down the Power button.
2. Next thing to do is to hold down the Power and Volume Up buttons for a few seconds.
3. Using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select, select the wipe data/factory reset option.
4. Next, select the Yes, delete all user data and reboot system now options.
5. Good job, you have completed the hard reset process.