In our description database there are 3 solutions for performing hard reset for Huawei Ascend P7.
Choose the first method and follow the steps to perform a hard reset. If the first solution does not work, try the next method.
Please remember! Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps etc. Everything. Huawei Ascend P7 device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
1. For starters, power down the device.
2. Continue by pressing and holding the Power & Volume Up buttons for a moment.
3. Android logo will appear on screen. When it does, release the aforementioned buttons.
4. Halfway there... choose the wipe data/factory reset option - Volume buttons scroll, Power confirms.
5. Another options to select, in the same way as above, are Yes, delete all user data and reboot system now.
6. Your phone will now reset and restart. Voila.
1. Turn the phone on.
2. Open up the dialer and type in this code: *2767*3855#.
3. Press the call button to complete the process. Done.
1. Lets begin. Please press the Power button in order to turn your phone on.
2. Enter Settings > Backup and Reset.
3. Tap Factory data reset, Reset Phone. Tap Reset Phone again.
4. The phone will now turn off and back on, returning to its default settings. Grats.