In our description database there are 2 solutions for performing hard reset for Huawei Ascend Y210D.
Choose the first method and follow the steps to perform a hard reset. If the first solution does not work, try the next method.
Please remember! Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps etc. Everything. Huawei Ascend Y210D device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
1. Welcome. Start by turning your phone on (hold down the Power button).
2. Now open Menu, Settings, Backup and Reset.
3. Tap Reset Phone and select Delete All.
4. Select OK to confirm. The phone will now turn off and back on, returning to its default settings. Grats.
1. Hi. First of all, switch the phone off by holding down the Power button.
2. Next thing to do is to hold down the Power and Volume Down buttons for a few seconds.
3. You should release these two buttons after an Android image pops on screen.
4. Select Yes and Reboot system now.
5. Good job, you have completed the hard reset process.