In our description database there are 2 solutions for performing hard reset for Huawei Ascend Y520.
Choose the first method and follow the steps to perform a hard reset. If the first solution does not work, try the next method.
Please remember! Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps etc. Everything. Huawei Ascend Y520 device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
3. To complete the process, tap Factory data reset, Reset and, lastly, the Erase everything option.
4. Device will now reset and restart. You have completed the hard reset process. Shiny.
1. For starters, power down the device.
2. Continue by pressing and holding the Power & Volume Up buttons until an Android logo comes on screen.
3. Halfway there... choose the wipe data/factory reset option - Volume buttons scroll, Power confirms.