In our description database there are 2 solutions for performing hard reset for Huawei G6608.
Choose the first method and follow the steps to perform a hard reset. If the first solution does not work, try the next method.
Please remember! Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps etc. Everything. Huawei G6608 device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
1. Turn on the phone. Open Settings > Advanced settings > Security > Phone and SIM card.
2. Select the Reset your phone option.
3. Enter the password to continue. The default password is 0000.
4. Your phone will now reset & restart.
1. Press the Power button in order to turn the phone on.
2. Press the Call button to open up the Dialer.
3. Enter this code into the dialer - 3845#*970#
4. Press the Call button again to confirm the hard reset operation.
5. Phone will now reset & restart. Congrats.