In our description database there are 2 solutions for performing hard reset for Huawei G6800.
Choose the first method and follow the steps to perform a hard reset. If the first solution does not work, try the next method.
Please remember! Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps etc. Everything. Huawei G6800 device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
1. Switch on the phone.
2. Open Settings > Advanced settings > Security > Phone and SIM card > Reset your phone.
3. Enter the proper code in (the default code is 0000).
4. Your phone will now reset'n'restart. Voila.
1. Power up your phone. To do that, press'n'hold the Power button.
2. Open the dialer and enter this code into the phone: ##258741
3. Press the Call key again to confirm the hard reset process.
4. Relax and wait for your phone to reset and restart.