In our description database there are 2 solutions for performing hard reset for Huawei Honor 4X.
Choose the first method and follow the steps to perform a hard reset. If the first solution does not work, try the next method.
Please remember! Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps etc. Everything. Huawei Honor 4X device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
1. Hi. First of all, switch the phone off by holding down the Power button.
2. Next thing to do is to hold down the Power and Volume Up buttons until a logo appears on screen.
3. Using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select, select the wipe data/factory reset option.
1. Lets begin. Please press the Power button in order to turn your phone on.
2. Enter Menu > Settings > Backup and Reset.
3. Tap Factory data reset and Reset Phone. Confirm by pressing Reset Phone again.
4. The phone will now turn off and back on, returning to its default settings. Grats.