In our description database there are 2 solutions for performing hard reset for Huawei Honor 5X.
Choose the first method and follow the steps to perform a hard reset. If the first solution does not work, try the next method.
Please remember! Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps etc. Everything. Huawei Honor 5X device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
1. Turn off the phone.
2. Next, press and hold the Volume Up + Power buttons. Release them when a Huawei logo shows on screen.
4. Using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to select, choose the wipe data/factory reset option.
5. Now select wipe data/factory reset and reboot system now.
6. Your phone will now reset and restart. Voila.
1. Welcome. Start by turning your phone on (hold down the Power button).
2. Now open Menu, Settings, Backup and Reset.
3. Lastly, select Factory data reset, Reset Phone and Erase Everything.
4. Confirm with OK. Good job! Your phone is now resetting and rebooting, completing the hard reset process.