In our description database there are 2 solutions for performing hard reset for Huawei Honor Holly 2 Plus.
Choose the first method and follow the steps to perform a hard reset. If the first solution does not work, try the next method.
Please remember! Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps etc. Everything. Huawei Honor Holly 2 Plus device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
1. For starters, power down the device.
2. Continue by pressing and holding the Power & Volume Down buttons for a moment.
3. Huawei logo will appear on screen. When it does, release the aforementioned buttons.
4. Halfway there... choose the wipe data/factory reset option - Volume buttons scroll, Power confirms.
5. Another options to select, in the same way as above, are Yes, delete all user data and reboot system now.
6. Your phone will now reset and restart. Voila.
1. First, power up the device.
2. Next, open Menu and Settings, then go to Backup and Reset.
3. To complete the process, tap Factory data reset, Reset Phone and, lastly, the Erase everything option.
4. Device will now reset and restart. You have completed the hard reset process. Shiny.