In our description database there are 3 solutions for performing hard reset for Huawei MediaPad 7 Youth.
Choose the first method and follow the steps to perform a hard reset. If the first solution does not work, try the next method.
Please remember! Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps etc. Everything. Huawei MediaPad 7 Youth device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
4. Halfway there... choose the wipe data/factory reset option - Volume buttons scroll, Power confirms.
1. First, power up the device.
2. Next, open Menu and Settings, then go to Backup and Reset.
3. To complete the process, tap Factory data reset, Reset Device and, lastly, the Erase everything option.
4. Device will now reset and restart. You have completed the hard reset process. Shiny.