In order to hard reset a Innostream INNO 50, you should perform the following steps.
Remember! Hard reset will delete all the data on your device; pictures, contacts, messages, apps and more.
Innostream INNO 50 device will be brought back to the default configuration of a brand new device.
1. Lets begin. Please press the Power button in order to turn your phone on.
2. You will find yourself on the Home screen. From there, go to Menu and enter Settings.
3. Next, select Reset and Master Reset. Select Yes to confirm.
4. You will be asked to enter a safety code. Please do so. Default code is 1234.
5. Woohoo, you have completed the hard reset process. Your phone will now reset and restart. Good job.