In our description database there are 2 solutions for performing hard reset for iNQ iNQ1.
Choose the first method and follow the steps to perform a hard reset. If the first solution does not work, try the next method.
Please remember! Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps etc. Everything. iNQ iNQ1 device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
1. For starters, press the Power button until the phone turns itself on.
2. Starting from the Home screen, open Menu and select Settings.
3. When in Settings, choose the Reset and Master Reset options. Confirm by selecting Yes.
4. Type in a safety code (1234 by default).
5. Good job, your phone will now reset and restart, thus completing the hard reset process.