In our description database there are 2 solutions for performing hard reset for Intex Aqua Star 2.
Choose the first method and follow the steps to perform a hard reset. If the first solution does not work, try the next method.
Please remember! Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps etc. Everything. Intex Aqua Star 2 device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
1. In the first step hold down the Power button for a short while in order to switch off the device.
2. In the next step press and hold together the Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
3. You have to release the Power key when you see an Android Screen.
4. As soon as the Android Robot appears release the Volume Up key.
5. In order to open Recovery Mode press the Volume Down once.
6. Then use the Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
7. Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
8. Finally, accept option "reboot system now" by using Power rocker.
9. Wait until the Welcome Panel pops up.
10. Good job! The factory reset operation should be completed.
3. To complete the process, tap Factory data reset, Reset Device and, lastly, the Erase everything option.
4. Device will now reset and restart. You have completed the hard reset process. Shiny.