In our description database there are 2 solutions for performing hard reset for Intex Aqua Star L.
Choose the first method and follow the steps to perform a hard reset. If the first solution does not work, try the next method.
Please remember! Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps etc. Everything. Intex Aqua Star L device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
1. Hi. First of all, switch the phone off by holding down the Power button.
2. Next thing to do is to hold down the Power and Volume Up buttons for a few seconds.
3. Release these two buttons after an Android robot pops on screen.
4. Press, just once, Volume Down button. This will allow you to enter Recovery Mode.
5. Select the wipe data/factory reset option. Use Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select.
1. Welcome. Start by turning your phone on (hold down the Power button).
2. Now open Menu, Settings, Backup and Reset.
3. Lastly, select Factory data reset, Reset Device and Erase everything.
4. Good job! Your phone is now resetting and rebooting, completing the hard reset process.