In order to hard reset a Kyocera E4600, you should perform the following steps.
Remember! Hard reset will delete all the data on your device; pictures, contacts, messages, apps and more.
Kyocera E4600 device will be brought back to the default configuration of a brand new device.
1. Power up the phone by holding down the Power button.
2. You will find yourself on the Home screen. When there, press Ok, enter Settings and select the Reset/Delete option.
3. When prompted to, please enter your lock code.
4. Choose one of the two options, Reset Settings or Reset Phone.
5. Press the Left Softkey to accept the on-screen messages. Done, your phone will now reset and restart.