In our description database there are 2 solutions for performing hard reset for Kyocera Echo.
Choose the first method and follow the steps to perform a hard reset. If the first solution does not work, try the next method.
Please remember! Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps etc. Everything. Kyocera Echo device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
1. Turn off the phone.
2. Press'n'hold the Volume Down and Power buttons until it turns back on.
3. A new menu will appear. From it, choose the Clear Storage option. To do that, use Volume Down to navigate and Power button to confirm.
4. Confirm the operation and wait for your phone to reset and restart. Done.
1. Power up the phone.
2. Time for some browsing. Starting from the Home screen, go to Menu > Settings > Privacy > Factory data reset > Reset phone > Erase everything.
3. Phone will now reset and restart. Congrats, it is done.