In our description database there are 2 solutions for performing hard reset for Kyocera Hydro C5170.
Choose the first method and follow the steps to perform a hard reset. If the first solution does not work, try the next method.
Please remember! Hard reset will delete any and all data your device contains; like pictures, contacts, messages, apps etc. Everything. Kyocera Hydro C5170 device will be brought back to the same configuration as that of a brand new device.
1. For starters, power down the device.
2. Press'n'hold these three buttons: Volume Down & Power & Home.
3. Wait for the phone to vibrate. When it does, let go of the Power button. Hold other buttons until an Android logo appears on screen.
4. Select the wipe data/factory reset option. Use Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select.
1. Lets begin. Please press the Power button in order to turn your phone on.
2. You will find yourself on the Home screen. From there, go to Menu and enter Settings.
3. Next, select Backup&Reset and Factory data reset.
4. Lastly, select Reset Phone and Erase Everything options.
6. Well done! Your phone is readey to use.